Email - Employee Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Use https://owa.cccs.edu to access Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Login in with your college network credentials. This is the same login information you would use to sign on to a computer at your campus. Network credential format varies by college; your local college IT group can help you with your logon credentials if needed.
- Enter domain\network ID (username) where –
- Domain is the school acronym (e.g. ACC, FRCC, TSJC, etc.; for CCCOnline faculty the domain is CCCS).
- ID or Username is the network login name given to you by your school IT group.
- Be sure to use the backslash \ mark between the domain and the username.
- Enter your network password, then click the “Sign in” button to log on. The email, once you are logged in, looks and works like any standard web email account with send, reply, forward and other normal options.
- You may want to set a shortcut or favorite for the https://owa.cccs.edu address.
- NOTE: Attachments in archive folders are not available via OWA. Staff and faculty will need to use VPN or be on campus with a direct network connection to view archived attachments. See VPN - Faculty and Staff VPN