Resetting your password
Students must call the 24/7 support line at 888-800-9198 for a password reset.
Changing your password
The e-mail service is hosted by Microsoft. When you first use your e-mail account you will be prompted to set your own password. Subsequent password changes are done through the application provided by Microsoft.
Note: As standard practice it is a good idea to change your password often. As an example you may want to set your password to expire every 72 days, click the Make my password expire every 72 days check box, and then click Save. This option can be selected during a password reset.
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Sign into your account using your student e-mail login information.
- Click on your Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page, then scroll down to Options.
- In the Shortcuts to other things you can do on the right side of the page, click Change Your Password.
- Verify that the e-mail address in the User ID field is correct, and then type your old password in the Old Password box.
- Enter and confirm a new password.
- Click Save.